Magnificent renovated attached cottage located in Westmount. High ceilings, wood floors, brick walls... View
This feature is currently unavailable in this listing's region.
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, all blinds, curtains in dining room, dining room chandelier, all light fixtures.
Hot water, Electric baseboard units, Bi-energy, Electricity, Natural gas
Elastomer membrane, Other (2015)
WOW! The most DELIGHTFUL Edwardian townhouse to come on the market in the desirable Victoria Village in a long time! This cheerful + bright home has been lovingly renovated + maintained, + features many "MUST HAVE" features! Updated kitchen + bathrooms, beautiful oak floors, new roof, balconies, windows, doors, etc and YES.. a PARKING SPOT at rear!
- Lepage Millworks French doors (updated replica from the
original 1909 doors) made by Martin Industries.
- Oak floors 2000.
- New kitchen (featured in Decor magazine, designed by Michele
Belair Pagnetti) 2005.
- Fischer & Peykel fridge, GE gas range 2005.
- Bosch dishwasher 2015 approx.
- Panasonic microwave oven 2016 approx.
- Heating: Veissman furnace 1999.
- Master bedroom en-suite bathroom 2007.
- Powder room 2014.
- Front balcony floor 2015.
- Suprema elastomeric membrane Roof with 20 year warranty,
- 2 new split system a/c units. Kitchen 2012,
upper hallway 2014. Each with 10 year warranty.
- Rear fence dividing east neighbour 2016.
- New waterproof membrane on front foundation and french drain
by Bisson, and new sump pump in August of 2018.
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate. This calculator factors in PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) for loans where less than 20% is put as a down payment. Also taken into consideration are the town property taxes, and their effect on the total monthly mortgage payment.